Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meaningful

I have been attempting to create a meaningful blog since way back in 1999. Long before there were "bloggers". I had an extremely meaningful blog at first. Which is not hard to create if you have a group that needs a blog. Which I did at that time. I no longer have a group of like minded people with which I communicate on a daily basis. I have co-workers and I have friends, but I do not have a group of like minded individuals anymore. I have found that what I like and enjoy is shallow and not worth writing about on a blog. Thus my problem. I like to blog, but I don't have anything to say. I have this need to create, but have nothing genuine of myself to give the reader to keep them coming back. So I continue to waste space on an environment where millions of people communicate every moment.

Maybe someday I will figure out who I am and what I want to do/be when I grow up.

-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment